The Sacred Ground Worship Director at Liberty Bible Church will be responsible for the weekly production of this (onsite) video venue worship experience. This individual will report directly to the Pastor of Worship. They will team with Pastoral staff members
as well as lay volunteers toward ensuring relational worship engagement through two weekly gatherings toward the goal of equipping people’s hearts and sending them out on mission in Northwest Indiana and beyond.
Producer – 60%
- Develop an identifiable worship culture that motivates people to love God supremely and others sacrificially
- Coordinate and ensure the facilitation of weekly worship practices
- Plan and organize the Sunday morning worship and technology needs for two weekly video venue experiences
- Be responsible for up front facilitation of music, singing, instrumentation that directs people into worship
- Creatively enhance people’s interaction leading into and flowing out of worship through multiple mediums
- Ensure that each worship experience is conducted in an orderly way (1 Corinthians 14:40).
Leadership – 30%
- Recruit and mobilize people to use their gifts in worship and technology for the Sacred Ground venue
- Manage the personnel responsible for the technical needs of the video venue
- Multiply the worship leaders and volunteers (vocals/instrumentation) so that we have multiple teams
- Make budgetary recommendations related to needs for Sacred Ground
Relator – 10 %
- Interpersonal skills and people management related to both tech and worship teams is critically important
- Beyond leading and producing, this person must be willing to take time to relate, pray with, and for attendees
This is a limited part-time position (approximately 15 hours per week). A salary will be set based upon experience and agreed upon hours.