This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Creative Media Specialist
Christ Fellowship Church
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 01/07/2009
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
The Media Specialist reports to and works with the Director of Media Ministries to direct, produce, and edit creative video elements, develop worship graphics, and produce creative lighting for services and productions used at all campuses while coordinating and working with both paid and volunteer staff to provide these services.
A high school diploma is required, college degree is preferred. This position requires a mastery of the latest in video editing, a high level of experience in shooting for video and film, and a high degree of expertise in camera work and lighting for video. The role requires the ability to produce music videos, documentaries, and theme enhancement products for worship services and productions. In addition, the media specialist must be able to lead and train interns and volunteers. Must understand how to network lighting with all means of multi-media technology.
• Produce and edit creative “worship enhancement” videos for services and productions.
• Produce graphic content for worship.
• Creative lighting development.
• Responsible for special project documentaries and testimonials
• Together with the Worship Team, lead and train volunteers in the video, graphic, and lighting arena with a loving and patient hand.
• Work with other members of Media and Worship to enhance the “team” atmosphere.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must possess a “team” spirit and be able to function seamlessly with the rest of the multi-media team and the creative team in the Worship Department
• Requires the ability to accomplish assigned projects through other ministry staff; utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
• Demonstrates the ability to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
To apply for this position, please complete an application at www.gochristfellowship.com and fax it along with a copy of your resume to 561-622-8445.