Uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visually appealing materials for promotions, advertisements, packaging, as well as informative/instructional material. Possess creative flair and awareness of current style in the
- Produce quality images for visual materials used in promotions, advertisements, and packaging, as well as informative and instructional material.
- Use a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design.
- Remain abreast of current style in the visual arts and contribute new and relevant ideas.
- Organize and prioritize assignments in a deadline-driven environment.
- Communicate with print vendors; obtain estimates and procure services in accordance with standards.
- Print and/or prepare materials for in-house processing.
- Collaborate with web media and screen media departments to maintain consistency in designs.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or its equivalent in professional experience
- Professional experience working with Adobe Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
COMPETENCIES—KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent understanding of typography, color, and design trends
- Highly creative and strong communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft applications (MS Word, Publisher)
- Ability to manage time and prioritize projects and assignments
- Possess self-initiative, direction and motivation
- Possess a collaborative work ethic
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict timelines
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- This type of work involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods.
- Person performing service in this position will exert 20 to 40 pounds of force frequently to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects.
Abundant Living Family Church provides all training required to ensure employee safety. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a person with a disability to perform the essential functions of the job.
The job description does not constitute and employment agreement between the employer and the applicant.
Interested applicants must submit an application, resume, and two letters of recommendations to Andreea Harris by no later than
Wednesday, August 14, 2013.