Church Name: Ark Mission Church, P.C.A
Website: www.arkmissionchurch.org Presbytery:
Address: 5738 Marconi Ave., Carmichael, CA 95608
Contact Person: Sang Woo
Telephone: 916-798-6788 Email:
Search Committee Chairman: Sang Woo
- Preach the Gospel
- Teach the Bible
- Counsel others based on the Bible
- Lead meetings
Primary Objective and Function
- Lead a Christ centered program for youth group students and develop a discipleship program through Bible studies and one-on-one relationships
- Preach and lead worship service for the youth group students on Sundays—high school and middle school (6th-12th)
- Teach a weekly Bible study and/or fellowship gathering for the entire youth group
- Communicate effectively and build relationships with students and staff.
Personality: Our youth pastor must have…
- A heart for God and a sincere personal desire to grow in the knowledge of His Word.
- The desire and vibrant passion for youth ministry—high school and middle school.
- The ability to build and lead a team of dedicated volunteers by enhancing relationships and program effectiveness of the ministry.
- The willingness to be an active member of the church staff team.
- The ability to take directions and supervision from senior ministry staff.
Minimum Education Requirement
Bachelor’s degree from a (Christian) university or Bible college or currently enrolled in theological seminary; Fluent in English
Previous youth ministry experience is preferred
Commitment and Compensation
- Basic Commitment: 12 Hours/Week
- Church Pastors meeting (If possible, 2 Hours per week)
- Lead Bible study or a meeting on Saturdays or a weekday (3 Hours)
- Preach and lead worship service on Sundays (5 Hours)
- Counsel and meet students on weekdays (2 hours)
- Special Commitments for Easter and New Year’s service, Christmas performance, Summer and/or Winter Retreat, and Summer Mission Trip.
- Additional Commitments: When necessary
- This position will be compensated with $1,200 per month.
If you are interested in the position, please send resume (with two references) and personal statement of faith to the committee contact email by 8/31/2013.