Church Name: Ark Mission Church, P.C.A
Website: www.arkmissionchurch.org Presbytery: Korean Northwest
Address: 5738 Marconi Ave., Carmichael, CA 95608
Contact Person: Sang Woo
Telephone: 916-798-6788 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Committee Chairman: Sang Woo
- Preach the Gospel
- Teach the Bible
- Counsel others based on the Bible
- Lead meetings
Primary Objective and Function
- Lead a Christ centered adult ministry by preaching and teaching on Sundays
- Lead a weekly Bible study and/or fellowship gatherings for the entire adult ministry
- Communicate effectively and build relationships with staff, deacons, volunteers, and church members
- Promote and build positive church community and environment through fellowship and servitude, and through our once a month Saturday evening gatherings
Personality: Our pastor must have…
- A heart for God and a sincere personal desire to grow in the knowledge of His Word.
- The desire and vibrant passion for preaching and teaching God’s Word.
- The ability to build and lead a team of dedicated volunteers by enhancing relationships and program effectiveness of the ministry.
- A clear focus and vision on spiritual development of members.
- The ability to work with others to identifying and solving problems.
- The willingness to be an active member of the church staff team.
- The ability to take directions and supervision from senior ministry staff.
A Master’s Degree (M.Div. or M.A.T) from a Christian seminary or currently enrolled in a Christian seminary; Fluent in English
A minimum of 2 years ministry experience in Christian leadership, preaching, or teaching, which involves leading and developing Sunday worship gatherings, facilitating and teaching in a variety of settings (one-on-one, small groups, or mid-week service)
Commitment and Compensation
- Basic Commitment: 18 Hours/Week
- Church Pastors meeting (2 Hours per week)
- Counsel and visit members on Weekdays (6 Hours)
- Lead Bible study or a meeting on Saturdays (4 Hours)
- Preach the sermon, and lead Bible study or a meeting on Sundays (6 Hours)
- Special Commitments for Easter, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve Services, Winter Retreat
- Additional Commitments: When necessary.
- This position will be compensated with $1,800 per month.
If you are interested in the position, please send resume (with two references) and personal statement of faith to the committee contact email by 9/30/2013.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Associate Pastor for Small Groups and AdministrationCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21
Pastor to MenCompass Church
- Salinas, California
- October 20
Discipleship PastorBethel Church
- Owatonna, Minnesota
- October 19
Elementary DirectorRiver Pointe Church
- Richmond, Texas
- October 19
Administrative PastorFolsom Foursquare Church
- Folsom, California
- October 18
Ark Mission Church
We are located in Carmichael, California; one of the suburbs of Sacramento California. Sacramento is a vibrant capital of the state of California. With a population over 471,000, it is the 6th largest city in California. Two large rivers; Sacramento River and American River flows through the City of Sacramento and Sacramento County. These 2 rivers played significant roles in the history and growth of the capital city and surrounding regions as well as creating great recreational opportunities for everyone. Sacramento Metropolitan Area with More...