Position Title: Life Group Coordinator
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A RESUME AND 30-60 SECOND VIDEO COVER LETTER TO JOBS@NEWBREAK.ORG.
The Life Group Coordinator is primarily responsible for overseeing the general life group and administration functions as well as assist with the recruiting, training, and coordinating of life group leaders, hosts, coaches, volunteers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all Men’s Life Groups.
- Oversight of general life group functions including data entry and analysis of both groups and individuals participating in life groups.
- Curriculum development/revision for life groups.
- Organize curriculum database and materials.
- Assist with quarterly training sessions and meetings for life group leaders, hosts, and coaches.
- Assist with recruiting, training, and dispatching coaches, facilitators, and hosts.
- Analyzing best practices for maximizing outreach/marketing events to communities for life groups.
- Collecting resources/materials to use in life groups and life group events.
- Assist in periodical life group events, seminars, and trainings.
- Work with Life Group Pastor to create video sermon based life group strategies and training.
- Recruiting and training individuals to operate Guest Services table at assigned campus service(s).
- Communicate with certain campuses to ensure they have needed materials and pertinent info.
- Data entry for life groups and leaders.
- Assist in developing Workplace Groups as well Global House Church Groups.
- Aid and assist with Activity Group development and oversight.
- Oversee and respond to life group email requests & serving in ministry requests.
- Be life group representative and liaison at weekend worship service(s) at one of the multi-site campuses.
- Data analysis for life group trends over quarters and within campuses demographic groups (e.g. men, women, couples, etc.).
- Regular phone and email communication with life group leaders, hosts, and coaches.
- Assist in training new and existing life group leaders and coaches