Youth/Associate Pastor for Faith Community Church House Springs, MO
• Leader of Youth Ministry: prepare & implement ministries for youth in grades 6-12; recruit, train & coordinate volunteers within the church to assist you in reaching ministry objectives.
• Other Responsibilities: Assist the lead Pastoral Staff in various areas, coordinate bus ministry, hospital visitation, preaching, funerals & weddings, etc.
• We are also open to a couple who is able to serve both as the student ministries pastors and children's director/pastor. There is currently a children’s director, but that position will be opening separately in the fall of this year. The Children's position
is a completely separate job from youth and is only included here for informational purposes in case it might apply to your situation.
Positional Supervision: answer directly to Senior Pastor and Administrative Pastor
Qualifications: * Heart for God and People; Servant Spirit
* Integrity & Character
* Calling & gifts to lead, evangelize, equip & disciple youth
* Leadership ability – lead a team of youth sponsors (currently 15 + people)
* Youth Pastoral Experience – a minimum of 2 years necessary
* Teachable spirit
* Must possess initiative and self-discipline to manage time
* Relationship skills and ability to work with people
* Team player – flexible
* Responsible and committed to reaching goals
Faith Community Church is located approximately 15 miles south of the St. Louis County Metropolitan area in Northwest Jefferson County. We are a part of the Assemblies of God Fellowship. The area is comprised of a mixed suburban/rural setting
with no structured community. The population is in excess of 40,000, within a 12-mile radius. The church is 49 years old and averages over 600 in attendance on Sunday mornings. The youth ministry averages 85-100 during our mid-week service. The current
staff includes the Senior Pastor, Associate Pastor, Worship Leader, Administrative Pastor and Children's Director. In addition, we have a team of office support staff. Salary is dependent upon ability and experience. Health Insurance and other benefits are
also included. If you are interested, please contact the Administrative Pastor, Jon Shirrell by email at email@example.com with your current resume.
Please be sure to send a resume before any contact by phone. Below you will find our contact information in the event you need to mail a resume.
Emails and communication through Churchstaffing.com will not be checked. Please do not click the "apply" button below.
Faith Community Church
Attn: Jon Shirrell
4824 Scottsdale Blvd.
House Springs, MO 63051
Church Website: http://www.faith-community.org
Jon's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fsmisyou
Youth Web: http://www.fsmisyou.com
Church Public Vimeo: