This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Student Ministry Pastor
Englewood, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 12/31/2008
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
Conservative evangelical church in south Denver area. Need 7 years experience leading student ministry staff team as well as Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree is preferred. We are seeking a missional-minded and missional living person. Job description posted at www.gracechapel.org. Drop to the bottom of the front page and click on “Job Openings”. Electronic word document resumes and a cover letter answering the following 5 questions only received:
1. What are 3-5 integral parts of an effective student ministry in a local church?
2. Describe at least 2 relationships you have with a non-Christ follower and share how you invest in their lives while
connecting them to others who are part of your community of faith.
3. Why are you interested in this position? What intrigues you and concerns you the most?
4. After a person spent an hour with you over lunch, how would they describe you?
5. If you have a written philosophy of ministry for Student Ministry, please include it with these questions.
Send to email@example.com. Resumes received through March 1, 2009. Will send confirmation of receiving resume immediately, but will only contact those we desire to pursue further the first week of March. Please do not directly contact the church. Use our website or e-mail address given above for more information. Please apply only if you meet the minimum qualifications for this position.