This full-time position will work in tandem with the Director of Technical Arts to oversee and implement the audio requirements of the weekend experience, classes and events by leading and developing volunteer audio staff and overseeing and manging the audio
- Recruit, lead and provide ongoing training and development of volunteer audio staff.
- Schedule volunteer audio staff for required worship services, classes and events.
- Oversee all Chesterfield campus audio systems. This would include performing and logging regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment, periodically reviewing and recommending equipment upgrades and/or additions and properly tracking and storing all
- Serve as needed.
- Maintain the integrity and effectiveness of all audio related equipment and/or cabling throughout all areas of the stages, including monitor mixing equipment.
- Develop, maintain and deliver a comprehensive training program for volunteer staff, providing them with knowledge and experience necessary to operate audio equipment in all venues throughout the Chesterfield and multi-site campuses.
- Recruit and train volunteer team of A2s and Stage Managers.
- Oversee audio systems and volunteer audio staff at multi-site locations; ensuring regularly scheduled equipment maintenance and ongoing volunteer training.
- Develop Stage Layouts and Input Lists for the Auditorium and Loft weekend services and lead setup teams on Chesterfield campus to execute staging and audio setup. Develop volunteers for these tasks.
- Oversee maintenance of recording studio equipment.
- Other staff duties as required by leadership.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a Bachelors degree and experience and expertise in live audio and studio production in addition to the following:
- A minimum of 5 years experience mixing live and studio production.
- Experience mixing multiple styles of music. Ability to teach volunteers how to mix those different styles.
- Proficient knowledge and hands-on experience with the Yamaha PM5D, DM2000, M7CL consoles and signal flow including DSP and outboard gear.
- Proficient knowledge and hands-on experience of Protoosl HD.
- Experience in system installation and troubleshooting.
- Satellite campus experience is beneficial.
Spiritual Gifts helpful for this position:
Leadership ~ Creative Communication ~ Discernment
Character traits needed for this position:
Confidentiality ~ Trustworthy ~ Flexible & Teachable ~ Humble ~ Detail oriented ~
Team Player ~ Passionate about The Crossing and your personal relationship with God