This person provides leadership for the Babies – 4th Grade Kidzone ministry in the following ways:
- Have a positive attitude towards and support the vision of Shadow Lake Community Church including our ministry philosophy of Focus, Risk & Impact.
- Passionate about the ministry, hard working, and self motivated with the ability to motivate others.
- Possess a willingness to grow professionally in their area of ministry.
- Be able to communicate in writing, orally, and by using social media.
- Have good organizational skills and be able to manage their time wisely.
- Be creative and a problem solver.
- Develop a curriculum plan that will teach children how to have a personal relationship with Christ and how to grow in that relationship. Content must be in alignment with the doctrinal statement of SLCC.
- Create optimum teaching environments and teacher/student ratios so that the environment becomes a recruiting tool.
- Recruit and train volunteers placing them according to their spiritual gifts.
- Has experience working with children in a ministry setting.
- This is a 20 hour per week position.
- The Kidzone Director answers to the Executive Team.