This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Media Technical Director
Christ Fellowship Church
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 12/30/2008
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
The Media Technical Director leads the media staff and volunteers at Christ Fellowship’s Gardens Campus to technological excellence. The MT Director executes the creative design and provides consistent, superb media (audio, lighting, staging, reimaging), and facilitation of worship services and meetings. The position is also responsible for training potential staff and volunteers in all areas of media, specifically as it pertains to the state of the art “tools of the trade” used by the Media Department. This position reports to the Gardens Campus Worship Pastor.
The role requires: a broad knowledge and high level of experience in audio, lighting, staging and reimaging; an extensive, professional experience in live production; demonstrated effective leadership ability; and experience in leading and developing volunteers.
• Work with all technical staff and volunteers to produce seamless integration and support for all services, programs, and events within all venues of Christ Fellowship.
• Design and implement a training model for Media.
• Assist in service setups at campuses as directed (audio/stage/lighting).
• Set an example for the media team in leadership, care, and discipleship.
• Remain knowledgeable in all facets of media equipment.
• Responsible for all aspects of volunteer mobilization in cooperation with the Worship Ministry Team.
• Responsible for hiring “contract labor”, stage hands, riggers additional support for productions, and renting additional AVL gear when needed.
• Responsible for audio in all services including house mix, monitor mix, and a/v mix as it pertains to the Gardens and Internet Campuses.
• Responsible for all repairs/replacements and scheduling routine maintenance on all media equipment according to the Master Calendar and contract “factory authorized” service personnel for any on-site repairs on all campuses that cannot be made in-house.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to build and lead a team of highly skilled professional staff.
• Must be able to build a strong volunteer team.
• Must be able to wield a vast array of resources for consulting and training purposes
• Must possess a “team” spirit and be able to function seamlessly with the rest of the creative team in the Worship Department.
• Requires the ability to accomplish assigned projects through other ministry staff; utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
• Demonstrates the ability to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
• Quality Control at all Campuses.
To apply for this position, please complete an application at www.gochristfellowship.com and fax it along with a copy of your resume to 561-622-8445.