Description of duties: Set up, Operations, and Teardown of Audio, and Lighting equipment for all rehearsals and events; General maintenance of all equipment. i.e. cleaning filters, wiping down, dusting, installation, trouble shooting, minor repairs and keeping logs; Help recruit and train volunteers; Maintain a clean and organized worksite; Maintain attitude and appearance of warm, hospitable, professionalism.
- Must be a follower of Jesus Christ, exhibiting a growing relationship and spiritual maturity.
- Strong team building and leadership skills.
- Good communications skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal.
- Be a team player, yet a gifted leader.
- Dependable, self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic with ability to balance needs of family and home.
- Strong knowledge base and experience in live performance sound equipment operations (recording background also a plus).
- Ability to learn equipment and system configurations quickly.
- Attitude of responsiveness and flexibility.
- Task-oriented with ability to plan and execute tasks.
- Ability to lift and carry 40+ pounds.
- Professional appearance.
- Reliable and Punctual.
- Ability to learn systems quickly (both local wiring and operations programming experience in lighting a definite plus).
- Experience with FOH mixing on both analog and digital mixers.
- Have experience in various mixing situations including different musical styles and various instrumentation.
- Experience with live audio engineering, monitor mixing (headphones, wedges, in-ear),
- Knowledge of lighting consoles. Configuration and programming a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a growing, successful, and active church in live production including audio, lighting, and staging.
- Recruit, lead, train, equip and evaluate a volunteer tech team.
- Provide tech support for weekend services as well as non-Sunday events (Christmas, Easter, Christmas Eve, Off-site Outreach Events, Conferences, Seminars, Weddings, Funerals, Baptisms, etc).
- Coordinate stage setup/teardowns with a volunteer stage team.
- Maintain A/V systems for all needed rooms and venues.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Worship PastorChurch of the Way
- Auburn, Georgia
- December 1
Tech DirectorCalvary Chapel Oceanside
- Oceanside, California
- December 1
Video Producer / CoordinatorCenterPoint Church
- Massapequa, New York
- November 30
Graphic DesignerGrace Christian Center
- Killeen, Texas
- November 29
Church of the Redeemer
The Bible teaches us that Jesus Christ came as God’s gift to the world. He came with a message of good news. In believing and obeying His message, we discover real life and a hope for eternity.
The mission of Church of the Redeemer is to communicate this wonderful news of Jesus Christ. We are a church who believes in the power of God’s Word to change lives. We value the practical application of His Word to make a difference in who we are and what we do.More...