Video & Graphics Producer
JOURNEY COMMUNITY CHURCH
We are looking to hire someone to create videos, graphics, and motion graphics for all facets of ministry at Journey Community Church. This person take the lead on all videos & graphics under the direction of the creative department and the creative director.
This full time position would carry out the following...
- Attend all required staff & department meetings
- Create / Produce graphics for web, print, & presentation as needed
- Create / Produce videos, animated graphics, & short films for web, presentation, & distribution as needed. (Includes all aspects of the filming & editing process)
- Create / Produce ongoing video series that depicts ones personal life story or testimony. i.e.
- Produce & manage all aspects service broadcast
- Create & manage volunteer teams for video production
- Film all onsite & offsite events as needed
- Provide technical training for volunteer camera & switcher operators
- Develops and maintain organized media workflow & file management
Experience with Final Cut, Adobe Software, Mac OSX, DSLR filming & editing, Audio recording for video & set lighting are required.
Experience with After Effects, Pro Camcorders, video switchers, ProPresenter, Avid ProTools software, working with volunteers, and church production exprerience are prefered.
To apply for this position please send us your resume and digital examples of your video & graphics work. Contact Ben Woodward at