Lakeside Church is on a mission to transform as many people as possible into passionate and productive followers of Jesus. Lakeside is a modern, thriving church of about 2500 weekly attendance in the beautiful Sacramento suburb of Folsom, CA. We are a family-oriented
community located 25 minutes east of Sacramento, not far from San Francisco or Lake Tahoe. Northern California offers endless recreational opportunities including: skiing, boating, fishing, golf, hiking, mountain biking, camping and about anything you can
Lakeside Church is seeking a gifted and passionate Audio/Tech Director. This is a full-time leadership position. This person will be the primary A1 in the main auditorium at Lakeside, but will also oversee the entire Technical Arts Department (audio/video/lighting).
The Technical Arts department supports weekend gatherings on Saturday and Sunday in both the Main Auditorium and the Block (live video venue), as well as the other ministry areas of the church. The Director of Technical Arts reports to the Director of Worship
- Extremely competent and experienced front of house live audio engineer.
- Knowledgeable in a variety of FOH audio consoles including Yamaha, Digidesign, Allen & Heath, Midas, and other various consoles.
- Experience with audio recording software is a plus (ProTools, Ableton Live, Reason, Logic Pro).
- Knowledgeable in ETC lighting consoles as well as grandMA software and controllers.
- Experience in audio/video/lighting installation and maintenance.
- Knowledgeable in a variety of broadcast video equipment for both IMAG and live venue broadcast preferred.
- This person must be able to work in a team environment (staff/volunteer teams).
- Volunteers staff most of the tech positions on a weekend, so skills in team building, recruiting, and volunteer care is a requirement.
- Must be passionate about developing leaders on the tech arts team.
- Lakeside is a fast paced work environment, so organization and strategic planning is a necessity.
- Must display a creative ear for audio mixing, creative eye for lighting, and creative heart for advancing the ministry of Jesus at Lakeside Church.
- Must display a growing love and devotion to Jesus Christ.
- A positive, grace-filled attitude.
- Be teachable and coachable.
- Have a desire to learn about the culture of both Lakeside Church and the regional area.
- 5 years of working in a large venue (800+) environment as an A1 preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have previously overseen paid/volunteer staff and have a positive track record of leading in a team environment.
Please submit your resume, a cover letter, and any examples of your work (pictures, video, mp3) to HR@lakesidechurch.com