Position Title: Video Resident
Team: Creative Arts
Reports To: Video Director
Position Summary: Supports the creation and development of video elements directly under the leadership of the Video Director.
- Collaborating with the Creative team during the pre-production, production and post-production aspects of video creation for the web, weekend service and big ministry events.
- Assist the Production team with live production during weekend services and special events.
- Interface with Programming team as needed to implement creative elements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ideal candidate must be passionate about video production and the local church.
- Working understanding of nonlinear editing, motion graphics and video production.
- Familiar with basic lighting setup for indoor/outdoor environments.
- Working basic knowledge of premier, after effects, final cut.
- Hardware familiarity should consist of Canon 5D, 7D, and wireless audio packs.
- This is designed for students graduating from college or Junior/Senior age.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently within scope of assignment.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Physical Requirements: This position is in an office setting. Sedentary work, with occasional
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of objects weighing up to forty pounds. Talking, hearing.
- Seeing, typing is required with occasional stooping, crouching and reaching being necessary.
- Position requires approximately 50% standing or walking and 50% sitting.
Physical Requirements: This position is in an office setting. Sedentary work, with occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of objects weighing up to
twenty pounds. Talking, hearing, seeing, typing is required with occasional stooping, crouching and reaching being necessary. Position requires approximately 10% standing or walking and 90% sitting.
See more at Centralaz.com