Restoration Church opened January 15 2012. During that time God has taken us from a school to a 25,000 square foot facility. We are a church that truly believes our mission is to make disciples locally and globally, and we do that through Restore/Rebuild/Release.
We have our first plant church in Sinadeet Kenya, and we have plans to plant many more churches in the months and years to come.
God has been very good to us and we are looking for someone who can help take our worship experience to the next level. This is a part time position so we would like you to be local. You have to be able to sing and play either the guitar or keyboard.
We are not looking for someone to lead songs we are looking for someone to lead worship. Down below you will see a more detailed layout of the job.
Also check out our website as well to get a better feel for our church. www.restorationchurchwichita.com. If you are interested in the job then send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Worship Leader
Status: Part Time
Supervisor Title: Lead Pastor
Date Prepared: July 15, 2013
1. High energy praise in services
- Passionate Worship in services
- New songs introduced
- A growing team (numerically/spiritually)
- Weekly communication with Scott (phone/email/in person)
6. Be on the creative team for services.
- Have tryouts as needed minimum once a quarter.
- Pick all music for Praise and Worship on.
- Perform special music as appropriate for the service theme.
- Have a weekly practice with the band and singers
1. Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
2. Give at least 10% of your income to the vision of Restoration Church.
3. Be loyal to the vision and staff of Restoration Church and always protect the unity of the church.
4. Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to Restoration Church.
5. Fulfill your personal growth strategy detailed below
- Meet with Scott weekly for Prayer and accountability
- Read at least 6 books a year. Restoration Church will pay for these books and you will discuss these books with Scott on a regular basis.
- Make sure you have a Paul and Timothy in your life.
- Make time for your personal daily devotions.
- Keep a journal of what God is saying to you and showing you.
- Listen regularly to out side teachers.
We are a team, modeling community for our church. We’ll celebrate each other’s victories, pray for each other, and treat each other with respect. We’ll do life together.
Professionalism and Excellence
We value each other’s privacy and schedules in the office and in the home. People will know where we are during the day, what time we’ll be in and what time we will leave. We will do the things that matter most first, and not overlook the important for
the urgent. We will do what we say we will do and be on time and prepared for meetings.
We can accomplish more together than we can individually. We are not a federation of sub-ministries and realize that we all have a part to play in the overall vision of the church. We will communicate with each other and collaborate with each other.
We will respect each other’s roles and positions.
We will meet with God every day. We will cheat the ministry and the church before we cheat God and our families. We will work hard so we can honor our days off. We never take our staff hat off and realize that people are always watching.
Retreat and Relax
We will retreat once a year as a staff. We will retreat once a year by ourselves. We will use our vacation time and attend conferences.
People matter more than programs, buildings and budgets, but not more than principles and purpose. We will get back with people within 24 hours when they call or e-mail us. We will close the loop on communication.