HopePark Church, non-denominational congregation of 1500 in Nashville, TN is looking for a high capacity, outgoing, and highly relational person to lead our preschool ministry. This is a part-time position, up to 29 hours a week. If you love leading and
caring for a group of volunteers who can invest in the lives of kids, this is a great leadership and growth opportunity for you.
You will lead at a church that:
- Deeply values high-quality music, teaching and the arts to reach people with the gospel in a city full of performers.
- Is committed to a specific ministry plan that emphasizes seven distinct ways that God engages and grows people.
- Has a heart for the poor (spiritually/materially) and marginalized in our city and around the world.
- Is evangelical in its theology and progressive in ministry practice.
You will work with a staff that:
- Knows how to do ministry well without much management.
- Believes in going after big goals and initiatives together.
- Isn't afraid of receiving feedback from peers and volunteers as well as leadership.
- Has fun doing ministry together.
- Preparation of children's areas for Sunday mornings.
- Scheduling of preschool volunteers for Sunday mornings.
- Recruiting, training, and caring for preschool volunteers by providing support and encouragement.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of special events.
- Assisting the Children's Pastor in the overall leadership and development of the children's ministry.
Send resumes to Ryan at email@example.com.