This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Pastor of Young Families and Music
Bethany Baptist Church
Boulder City, Nevada, United States
Date Posted: 07/15/2013
Categories: Associate Pastor - Children's Pastor - Combo Positions - Family Pastor - Music Ministry - Worship Pastor
Church Size: 101 to 150
Job Type: Full-Time
- 1) Seek and develop ways to reach and minister to families in the church and community.
- 2) Develop and administer church programs that will evangelize children and disciple them in the ways of the Lord.
- 3) In conjunction with the senior pastor and his sermon outlines, plan and lead complementary music in the Sunday service and other times and venues as needed.
- 4) Assist the pastor in the pastoral care of the church.
- 5) Work with the Christian Education Committee in overseeing the CE program of the church.
- Accountability: The Pastor of YF & M will be accountable for the performance of his duties to the senior pastor and the Board of Elders.
- Education and Experience:
- 1) The candidate is expected to have an educational background and/or experience in church ministry, Christian education and music.
- 2) The candidate will have theological and Biblical convictions consistent with those of the Conservative Baptist Association.
- Salary: $42,000 + health insurance