The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy
the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important. Assist ministry leaders as necessary with clerical, administrative or communication support and attend ministry events as necessary. Internet Specialist; Review, edit, update and supervise social media sites; Manage statistical database reports for administrative review. Build media data base and Customer interaction.
• Maintain the office of the Senior Pastor.
• Assist in compiling research on upcoming events, project or business initiatives.
• Undertake research for particular events and compiling briefings for media appearances
• Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with staff, church members, associate Pastors, external executives and consultants.
• Coordinate a variety of complex programs.
• Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations as needed
• Prepare reports, memos, letters, proposals and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
• organizational and planning skills
• information gathering and information monitoring skills
• problem analysis and problem solving skills, judgment and decision-making ability
• initiative and creativity
• attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
• Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree.
• Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches.
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
• Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Care Assistant/Celebration of Life CoordinatorCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- October 22
Administrative PastorFolsom Foursquare Church
- Folsom, California
- October 18
Administration/AdministratorThe Jerusalem Center
- Wayne, New Jersey
- October 18
Administrative AssistantChrist Church of Oak Brook
- Oak Brook, Illinois
- October 17
Business AdministratorVintage Church
- Santa Monica, California
- October 17