Part –Time or Full-Time with office work
Our Church is, known for its cutting edge contemporary worship and musicality, is looking for a key creative leader to serve as Worship Pastor in this growing church. In this highly visible role, the successful candidate must demonstrate the leadership
dynamics in the areas of spiritual maturity, analytical skills, artistic creativity, possess a strong stage presence and great communication skills. This person must have the capability to:
- Shape a high-powered performance team of musicians, singers and technicians.
- Take the lead in driving the creative process including, but not limited to, designing worship services and special programming.
- Take the lead in developing and overseeing the execution of graphics, media, and technical dynamics.
- Able to read music.
- Lead worship from the platform. (Key board player is a plus)
- Work closely with the senior pastor in creating vision to support the weekly messages and sermon series from a worship and technical design perspective.
- Recruit, train and develop talent and leaders.
- Disciple team members.
- Set goals, and develop and execute strategic plans.
- Strategically manage the ministry budget.
- Coordinate all ministry activities.
- Oversee and help develop worship teams and leaders for Senior High, Jr. High, and Children's Ministries.
- This person will be held responsible for the overall “success” of the weekly worship services, which includes but is not limited to:
- Driving and contributing to the creative process as it relates to musicality, sound, lighting, media and stage design.
- Stage and equipment maintenance.
- Facilitating leadership development and empowerment amongst worship team.
- Goal attainment.
- Overall growth and development of the church.
Character: Worship is something that should engage the entire person – spirit, soul, and body! God is the final consumer of our worship, but the goal of the worship team is to lead the congregation into worship. The members of the worship
team are servants, with the leader setting the example and leading the call. Therefore, the Worship Leader needs to know the word of God, be skillful in leading, demonstrate a servant’s heart, able to effectively pastor, disciple team members, and partner
with others in achieving goals. While artistry, freshness and creativity are important; emphasis will be placed on leadership development, and a son or daughters heart.
Experience: The successful candidate must be an experienced worship pastor/leader with a proven track record of developing talent and other leaders, managing a multi-faceted worship ministry, and creating a cutting-edge worship experience.
For consideration, submit resume along with a video of you leading worship to the following emails. firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Please put “Worship Pastor” in the reference line. Please do not call the church
office or email addresses on the church website.
Salary is negotiable based upon experience and skills.