- - - - - Kingsway Christian Church - Worship Associate | Creative Video - - - - -
Kingsway Christian Church has a full-time position open for a Worship Associate in the area of Creative Video. Kingsway is dedicated to creating worship experiences that are God-honoring, engaging, and empowering. We are excited to see who God brings to our team to partner with us in impacting both followers of Christ and those who don’t yet know Jesus by way of excellent and thought-provoking visual media presentations. See the Job Description below for more details. For this position, in addition to compensation, we also provide health and retirement benefits and a discount for children of staff members to attend Kingsway Christian School.
A little bit about who we are: Kingsway is a growing, healthy church that averages around 2,400 in attendance each Sunday. We are located in Avon, Indiana, a suburb on the west side of Indianapolis. Kingsway was planted in 1973 by families from Chapel Rock Christian Church and experienced the pastoral leadership of John Caldwell for 36 years until his retirement in June of 2010. At that point, we underwent a God-led leadership transition during which Matt Nickoson assumed the role of Lead Pastor.
Our mission as a church is to honor God by equipping spiritually distracted families to become passionate followers of Christ. We are excited to see what God has in store as we seek after him and seek to honor his will. If you’d like to gain a better understanding of our mission, vision, core values, and beliefs, as well as our history, staff, and leadership, visit kingswaychurch.org/about-us.
- - - - - TO APPLY - - - - -
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.kingswaychurch.org/connect/employment/. Please submit an online application, along with your resume, cover letter and video portfolio, including a video sample. For additional information, please contact Lauren Schiesser (H.R. Director) at 317-203-4180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - - - - JOB DESCRIPTION - - - - -
Worship Associate | Creative Video
FLSA: Exempt | Full Time
Responsible to: Worship Team Leader
Mission and Purpose: To impact both followers of Christ and those who don’t yet know Jesus by way of excellent and thought-provoking visual media presentations.
- Oversee content creation, procurement, and editing of creative video elements for worship services and special events (life change stories, bumper videos, announcements, etc).
- Help further develop and implement an ongoing strategy for creative video at Kingsway.
- Manage content for playback on web and other potential external vehicles.
- Oversee all creative video volunteer training (from novice to expert), including developing manuals.
- Help resource the IMAG department by assisting with trainings and creative input.
- Assist with routine maintenance and troubleshooting of all video equipment and components.
- Create videos for other ministry areas (partnering with regular aspects and special events), as directed by team leader.
- Assist in developing and implementing a plan for upgrades and future expansions in all areas of video.
- Contribute to worship team weekly duties including meetings, staging development, etc.
- Utilize the arts community by developing teams of volunteers to assist in video creation.
- Bachelor degree in related field required.
- 2-3 years video creation and editing experience required.
- Proficient with ProPresenter, Final Cut Studio Pro or Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and familiar with broadcast production systems (camera, switcher, shader, etc.).
- Basic working knowledge of entire production process (AVL).
- Physically able to maneuver heavy equipment (at least 50 lbs.).
- Requires an adaptable, flexible personal style, expecting and thriving on varied hours and tasks, new challenges, working with a wide-range or personalities, and ever-changing priorities.
- Exhibits a strong walk with God through a cultivated relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Is a good role model whose biblical lifestyle and conduct set an example for family, staff, and volunteers (in speech, life, love, faith and purity (1 Tim 4:12, NIV).
- Has a cooperative spirit and good relational skills.
- Attention to detail and able to establish and live by timelines.
- Is passionate about the vision of Kingsway and is committed to doing their part in the big picture.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Worship Music ArtsIrvington Presbyterian Church
- Fremont, California
- December 9
Worship Pastor (Campus Ministry) - Part TimeJourney Church
- Denver, North Carolina
- December 9
PastorOne God Ministry
- Fairfax, Virginia
- December 8
graceKIDS! Assistant (Oviedo Campus)Grace Church
- Orlando, Florida
- December 8
Worship Arts DirectorArmitage Baptist Church
- Chicago, Illinois
- December 8
Kingsway Christian Church
Growing Christian Church in the Indianapolis west suburbs.
Our Vision - Kingsway… a place where the lost and broken are transformed by the love of Christ.
Our Mission - To lead people who are far from God into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ