Faith Church, listed as one of the fastest growing churches in America several years in a row, is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant
Faith Church is one church with two locations, conveniently located in both Sunset Hills and Earth City, Missouri. We are a contemporary church using the latest in technology and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our city. We have two large campuses with multiple services at each campus every weekend. In other words, we are just getting started in doing what God has called this church to do and you can be a part of that!
The Executive Assistant serves our Senior Pastors and/ or executive team.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of Executive Team
- Assist Executive Team with preparation of presentation materials
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
The Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting the Executive Team by:
organizational and planning skills
- communication skills
- information gathering and information monitoring skills
- problem analysis and problem solving skills
- judgment and decision-making ability
- attention to detail and accuracy flexibility
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches.
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
• Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
TO BE CONSIDERED
Please send a cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounting SpecialistRock Point Church
- Queen Creek, Arizona
- January 18
Business ManagerGrace Community Church
- Fremont, Ohio
- January 18
Executive PastorThe Worship Place
- Georgetown, Texas
- January 17
Church AccountantAdvent United Methodist Church
- Simpsonville, South Carolina
- January 15
- Rockaway, New Jersey
- January 12
According to 2 Corinthians 15, we believe that we are Christ's ambassadors and that God is making His appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, "Come back to God!" This is the message of reconciliation... the message that God is not mad at you and that He is no longer counting your sins against you. Come back to God. Let us welcome you home. More...