Faith Church, listed as one of the fastest growing churches in America several years in a row, is seeking to hire an Executive Team Business Pastor.
Faith Church is one church with two locations, conveniently located in both Sunset Hills and Earth City, Missouri. We are a contemporary church using the latest in technology and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our city. We have two large
campuses with multiple services at each campus every weekend. In other words, we are just getting started in doing what God has called this church to do and you can be a part of that!
Executive Team Business Pastor is a position responsible for the process development and management of the full time staff.
Essential Job Functions
- Support the Senior Pastors in the accomplishment of the church’s mission through ministry effectiveness evaluation, discernment, decision making, planning, process development, execution and overall direction of church staff.
- Assist in leading the ministry staff in the establishment and ongoing direction of ministries that effectively reach the church’s demographic, insuring the accomplishment of the overall mission.
- Ensure the operational readiness of the church through leadership and oversight of the support staff.
- Facilitate the strategic planning process including evaluation of ministry performance; review of mission, vision, and core values; development of key objectives and tactics; and establishment of annual goals. Also facilitate process development and results
reporting from these processes.
- Establish and maintain a set of key performance measures that provide the Senior Pastors and church staff with ongoing visibility of the effectiveness of all functional areas of the church. (For Faith Church, that would mean – policies and procedures, deadlines,
and managing productivity software)
- Assist in leading church planting efforts including development of a strategy, networking with other church planting focused churches for funding and provision of other needed resources as well as identification, development, and leadership of Senior Pastors.
- Champion the development of infrastructure by all ministry and support areas that supports healthy, long-term growth of the church.
- Excellent management skills are necessary for consideration. Will need experience leading people and projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
This position requires experience as a senior leader in a business or corporate environment. Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, or other related field is a plus. The successful individual must have a proven track record of effective
leadership, judgment, and above reproach character.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
Please send a cover letter, resume, salary history and references to firstname.lastname@example.org .