Faith Church, listed as one of the fastest growing churches in America several years in a row, is seeking to hire a Lighting Director.
Faith Church is one church with two locations, conveniently located in both Sunset Hills and Earth City, Missouri. We are a contemporary church using the latest in technology and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our city. We have two large
campuses with multiple services at each campus every weekend. In other words, we are just getting started in doing what God has called this church to do and you can be a part of that!
This is a full time position specializing in lighting design and maintenance. This position holds hours during all services with remaining office hours (approximately 25 hours) planning for services, purchasing, installing and repairing equipment, and building,
scheduling and coordinating volunteer teams. The Lighting Director will be invigorated by working in a fast pace environment.
Experience with Grand MA light boards is required.?
- 100 light fixtures that will be the responsibility of the Lighting Director, including Coemar, Chauvet and Martin Intelligent Lights and Batten and LED fixtures for cleanliness, maintenance and repair.?
- Lighting design and light board programming experience is required.
?- Lighting Director will be responsible for programming light shows for all our major events on an annual basis including: Easter productions, Women’s Conference, Christmas programs and more.
?- Lighting Director would be responsible for growing the department to the point of having programs for each song with in the service worship sets.
The Lighting Director may also have involvement with our Multimedia Teams so knowledge of ProPresenter and projection systems is a plus.
- The lighting department run by the lighting director is completely volunteer-operated and he will be responsible for leading the team of volunteers.?
- Experience in team building is imperative and the ideal candidate will be someone naturally gifted in organization.
- Preference will be given to the candidate with a leadership track record of recruiting and retaining volunteer teams, developing volunteer leadership skills, and developing a sense of community within serving groups.