Some people call it a job. We say it’s a calling. If you're ready to pursue God's calling in Hawaii and think New Hope Windward is the place He's leading you, take a look at our job opening below after you view our vision and values at NHWW.ORG.
Do you have the kind of leadership that has people following you anywhere? Do you enjoy developing systems and processes that are both effective and efficient? Are you one part inspiring leader, one part project manager? Do you thrive on developing people
into all that God has created them to be? Do you relish the thought of leading an amazing team to bring an idea to fruition? If so, you sound like our kind of person!
New Hope Windward is a multi-site congregation on the windward side of O’ahu in Hawai’i. We are a 13-year-old church planted in 2000 out of New Hope O’ahu; which is one of the most innovative churches in America. We are one church in multiple locations,
with 4 portable campuses and one internet campus. Check out a video tour of our church at www.nhww.org
We are currently looking for a full-time Campus Pastor who would be responsible for launching and leading a new portable church campus location which shows video teaching from the broadcast campus.
- Able to relocate to Hawaii which is super expensive and very different culturally from the mainland. You and your family love to adapt to cultures different from yours
- A proven leader and gifted communicator with at least one year of speaking, teaching and/or developing large groups
- Passionate about evangelism
- A motivated team-builder and team player; willing to lead and follow; willing to support the vision of the Senior Pastor
- Experienced in leadership roles in either a church or corporate environment
- Able to multi-task, administrate with great follow through to get things done
- Hard-working, but you know how to have a good time
- Able to commit to the core values and vision of New Hope Windward
- Totally cool with jumping headfirst into a fast-paced, evolving ministry environment
- Experienced in developing others to assume leadership roles
You will be…
- Helping to start and lead a new portable campus, leading the site’s services and leadership team
- Teaching and leading in small, medium and large group settings
- Performing other pastoral care responsibilities – weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications and coaching/mentoring
- Assisting in leadership and administration of various teams on Sundays in order to develop leaders and volunteers
- Working 6 days a week, 50+ hours a week.
- Required to work during all worship experiences during Christmas and Easter holidays, as well as other possible events outside of normal
If you're convinced you're the right person for the job, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and convince us.