Video Media Designer/Producer
Position Title: Video Media Designer/Producer
Location: 96th Street Campus
Type: Full Time
Are you a highly skilled, experienced and creative video professional who is self-starting, adaptable and enjoys collaborative team work? Are you a passionate about making videos that touch peoples’ hearts with God’s message? If you are, then this might
be just the job for you!
Job responsibilities include:
- Design and implement engaging video content to creatively communicate thematic and non-thematic elements for the weekend worship experience in a multi-site environment.
- Oversee production of weekly announcement video segments for all services, website and social media outlets, from conception to completion, (produce, shoot, edit, etc.)
- Serve on the Communications Creative Team and give input to the weekend worship experience and associated creative content.
- Provide oversight in the preparation and uploading of weekend worship content to the Heartland Church website; develop and provide oversight to a live streaming process and webcast.
For serious consideration, candidate must:
- Have a genuine heart for ministry driven by a clear call from God to serve in this area.
- Possess an unrelenting desire for excellence.
- Have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Have live production, shooting and editing experience.
- Have strong story telling capability (in shooting and editing).
- Possess basic audio knowledge (syncing of audio, EQ, compression)
- Be skilled in Motion Graphics.
- Be proficient in Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere Pro; After Effects; Adobe Encore, Media Encoder, Photoshop; 3D
If you believe you’re the right person for this job, please send resume and links to your online video portfolio to: email@example.com