Worship leader will report to the Associate Pastor and be in charge of leading worship for the contemporary service. Worship leader will lead worship, select songs, organize and schedule practices with praise team members, organize slides for worship, and
help with music for special events and functions such as Christmas Eve service, Good Friday, etc… as directed by the Associate Pastor.
- MUST BE A CHRISTIAN having accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior acknowledging that we are all sinners and it is through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ that we are saved.
- Candidate must be capable of singing and leading worship from the guitar.
- Have a general understanding of music and how it affects the worship setting.
- Know contemporary worship songs.
- Have the ability to work with and mentor other team members working with multiple instruments and vocalist together to help lead the congregation in worship.
- Be able to provide recordings or links to candidate leading worship in a live setting for observation.
- Special music, events to include dramas and plays, will be lead and organized through the worship leader. This is a part-time paid position.
Any interested applicants should contact Pastor Jeff @ Community Church via email at
Be sure to send resume and any videos of leading worship.
You can also check us out on