This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
New Venture Christian Fellowship
Oceanside, District of Columbia, United States
Date Posted: 12/12/2008
Categories: Christian Education
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
New Venture Christian Schools is conducting a search for an experienced, motivated and dedicated Principal to join our talented team! This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with a proven track record and demonstrated success as a leader and an educator. Those interested in applying must have a management level background administering to a K-12 grade level and Christian school experience is a plus! The right candidate will motivate and inspire staff, students and parents to fulfill the vision and mission of New Venture Christian Fellowship Church and School. This position will report to NVCS Board of Directors and must be professional, innovative, focused on creative and Brain Based education, and possess solid teaching credentials.
New Venture Christian Fellowship is a non-denominational church located in the community of Oceanside, North San Diego County. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes a variety of health, vision and dental plans, retirement investment and supplemental health options, discounted school tuition for children attending our private Christian School, and a generous leave program that includes vacation and sick leave, plus 12 paid holidays a year!
No phone calls please. Email, mail or fax cover letter and resume with position title Principal clearly indicated to:
New Venture Christian Schools
Attn: Human Resources
4000 Mystra Dr.
Oceanside, CA 92056
• Commitment to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
• Masters degree in education (or higher) and valid California teaching credentials required.
• Minimum 3 years leadership experience within K-12 grade level school administration.
• Minimum 5 years teaching experience.
• Working knowledge of educational standards and assessments.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience with brain based curriculum and instruction.
• Experience with ACSI preferred.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work productively and positively with staff, students and parents.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with attention to detail.
• Passionate celebration and ownership of the vision, mission, values and purposes of NVCF.
• All candidates must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A RESUME AND COVER LETTER WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.