Do you have experience shepherding, leading and guiding the spiritual development of Middle School and High School female students while primarily leading through investment in leaders who live out the ministry’s vision and mission?
Primary responsibilities include:
- Enlist and equip servant leaders within the student ministry to engage and empower students to become both disciples and disciplemakers who learn from Christ, live in Christ, and lead others to Christ.
- Lead servant leaders to be spiritually healthy and cast ministry vision through consistent relational investment.
- Oversee and give specific leadership to minister to and meet the spiritual needs and issues of female students.
- Support and evaluate all components of Madison student ministry to achieve the strategic plan, including vision casting, implementation, and ongoing refinement of all weekly ministry at the Madison campus.
- Maintain an active presence on local school campuses during the academic year (lunches; volunteering for school programs; attending school events, functions and school Bible studies; etc.).
- Lead the team in maintaining timely contacts of those seeking information related to student ministries or those seeking to serve in student ministry areas.
- Help plan, schedule, and coordinate weekly Student Ministry events and Student Ministry special events throughout the year.
- Perform administrative duties such as assist calendaring, budgeting, ministry reporting, and financial tracking.
- Attend at least one regular weekly worship service and be present on the church campus during all other regular weekly worship services.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent; and a minimum of three years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of educatioin and experience.
To apply, please visit our website at pinelake.org/current-employment-openings