Worship Leader – Leave a Mark Church (Columbus, OH)
Leave a Mark – a vibrant, multi-site church – is looking for an experienced Worship Leader that is passionate about sharing the love of Jesus through music!
We are looking for a Worship Leader to grow and support our teams and to lead our congregation in engaging and energetic worship. We are looking for a leader with artistic gifts, someone who has a calling to serve in a local church, and has the drive to
carry that out. The ideal candidate will love Jesus and the church, be creative, authentic, fun, and able to maintain a high level of integrity in their personal character.
- Are you passionate about sharing the love of Jesus through music and worship?
- Could you be comfortable in a church where “no perfect people are allowed”?
- Are you able to work as part of a team and apply biblical principles to building healthy relationships as part of our staff and with volunteers?
- Are you talented with organizational skills to orchestrate volunteer teams at multiple services and multiple campuses?
If you think that this could be the ministry role for you, here are some of our key criteria:
- Complete agreement with our statement of faith (www.leaveamark.org)
- A consistent growing relationship with Christ that is shared with others
- A proven track record of Worship Leader experience; Bachelors degree preferred
- Demonstrated leadership capability as a worship leader
- Superior work ethic, and a high level of musical excellence
- A strong sense of the vision and mission of LAMC
- Effective interpersonal communication skills and good organizational skills
- An attitude of service and flexibility
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave A Mark Church offices are located at 4818 Parsons Ave. Columbus, OH 43207 www.leaveamark.org