Title: Technical Director
Summary: Under the direction of and in conjunction with the Worship Pastor/Campus Arts Director is to lead in the technical arts requirements of the weekend experience, lead and develop technical arts teams, and manage technical arts systems
church-wide. Candidates that have worship leading abilities will be given preference.
- Directing and overseeing the technical requirements for weekend services and special events
- Participate in programming weekend services and special events
- Management of maintenance and repair of all technical equipment
- Support other ministries technical needs
- Development of volunteers
- Provide technical support for outside events
- Lead Worship when necessary
The successful candidate will have a deep and growing relationship with God, active involvement in the leadership of a church, and a commitment to maintaining healthy accountable relationships. A Christ honoring lifestyle marked by, servanthood, generosity,
joy, love for bible study and prayer. A growing passion to shepherd others in their walk with God and to work effectively with many key leaders is necessary. Integrity in finances, relationships, and time management is expected.
The Technical Director will need to demonstrate and maintain a level of technical knowledge to properly program, maintain and develop all aspects of worship arts. Proven experience in team building, vision-casting and training leaders for ministry; ability
to thrive in a fast-moving environment; excellent working knowledge of the Bible; tactical thinker with proven ability to equip leaders and organize functional structures; transformational leader of leaders; effective communicator to adults of all ages; proven
effectiveness in a multi-staff setting; able to connect multi-generationally.
The Technical Director, will quarterly determine and regularly monitor the goals for each of the following desired outcomes with the Worship Pastor/Campus Arts Director. The Technical Director will be required to work all scheduled Sunday and Saturday Night
Services and any special services scheduled.
Salary: Commensurate with experience. *Position is exempt from the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Position is eligible for Commissioning*. As such the staff person may elect to claim a housing allowance (individual is responsible for any defense to the IRS of any claims). Individual may at their own effort make an application with the IRS to be exempt
from Social Security Payments.
* The requirements to be commissioned includes: a clear demonstration of God’s call to the ministry, appropriate theological training, ministry experience, and in addition to being available to fulfilling the Sacerdotal Duties listed below. Our commissioning
is to a specific area of ministry and for the duration of employment. We recognize the specific gifts a person has received rather than recognizing every person as capable of fulfilling every potential ministry role.
Teaching, Baptism, Funerals, Communion, Baby Dedications, Worship Services, Spiritual Counseling, and Administrative affairs of the church