PURPOSE: Provide leadership and direction to Calvary’s elementary age children’s program by developing, administering, and overseeing an education program for grades 1-6. The Children’s Ministry Director will recruit, develop and equip volunteers to implement
and bring to the Children’s Ministry Program.
- Grace Place (Sunday School ) program for 1-6 grades
- Recruiting and developing and equipping volunteers and small group leaders
- Lead Special My Faith Journey Events
- Coordinate Mission Education with the Outreach Team
- Children’s Christmas Service planning and directing
- Family Fellowship Events
- Work with Children’s Ministry Team on Vacation Bible School
- College degree and 3 + years experience in Christian Education, Early Childhood Education, and/or Elementary Education, is preferred.
- Ministry Experience is highly valued.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally & written
- Ability to supervise, motivate and lead your volunteers.
- Ability to develop and equip others to do ministry.
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter, good time-management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
To apply send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org