At New Life Church our vision is to make an invisible God visible to people, to our city and to our world.
New Life Church is looking for an experienced, self-motivated leader to oversee our student ministry (grades 6-12; College) and NL Groups. If you have a heart for youth/community and would enjoy joining a vision that is committed to making an invisible
God visible, then this might be for you! (Our website is a front door to our ministry. An overview of who we are and what we are about can be found at www.newlifecanton.com)
- A Spirit-filled follower of Christ who reflects a healthy relationship with Christ in their faith and family.
-A self-starter with a commitment to excellence in ministry
- A Bachelor’s degree or a Ministry degree from a Christian college.
- Capability to lead, teach, mentor, disciple and motivate teens and young adults.
-Experienced in understanding the developmental, social and spiritual needs of teens and young adults.
- Excels in creative and communication skills.
- Positive Attitude and adaptable to change in a growing ministry environment.
- Cooperative and influential team leader.
- Provides a consistent example of personal and professional growth.
- Oversight of our student ministries (NL YOUTH) in relation to NL Ministries (Worship, Teaching, Production, Administrative, NL Teams, etc.)
- Creates a healthy structure that allows transition of elementary ‘graduates’ into student ministries.
- Develops a culture where students can encounter Christ, grow spiritually, and evangelize the lost.
- Recruit and develop adult and student leaders for small groups, activities, & events.
- Develops and grows personal relationships with students, parents, and leaders.
Responsible for developing and executing the following areas...
- Connecting our adults and students into NL groups.
- New NL Group leader identification and training.
- Managing systems and promotion of NL Groups and events
- Strong ability in networking and relationship building skills.
- The ability to build successful leaders and teams.
- Passion for building community through small groups.
If you’re interested in being a part of this move of God please send your resume to