Job Overview: Oversee, lead and develop the Youth Ministry at City Hill within the vision and values of City Hill’s leadership.
- Strong, mature Christian in a genuine personal relationship with Jesus; proven, tested Christ-like character; healthy relationships (marriage/family/friends); sound personal finances; ability to lead and work well in team settings, work well with supervisor.
- Ability to lead & serve City Hill teenagers in the vision & values of City Hill, with excellence, team unity and anointing.
- Ability to create & lead healthy, dynamic & meaningful youth services which are relevant, fun, anointed & designed with the pre-believer in mind.
- Ability to recruit, build and lead volunteer teams.
- Ability to teach/preach at the youth meetings.
- Ability to organize the annual youth ministry calendar & events.
Oversee youth ministry
- Lead and direct youth, parents and youth staff in vision
- Youth experiencing God through truth, worship, outreach and small groups.
Oversee Wednesday night youth services – plan, administrate and execute
- Worship Leader (coordinate with Worship Director)
- Game Coordinator
- Welcome Team
- Welcome Team Coordinator
- Personal Study, prayer and preparation
- Teach Bible
- Long term planning
- Identify, train and release youth and other speakers
- Small Groups
- Identify, train and release small group leaders
- Personal prayer for all those under my supervision
- Encourage youth, parents and volunteer staff in prayer
- Find, train and release youth volunteer staff in various aspects of ministry
- Maintain youth ministry handbook
Raise up youth who are leaders
- Identify, train and release youth leaders
Oversee event planning – plan, administrate and execute
- Outreaches/Mission Trips
- Special Outreach & Training events
- Teen Bible College ???
- Train youth and volunteer staff in outreach
- Event planning
Plan, administrate and execute yearly calendar
Communications - clearly and often with youth and or parents
- Weekly Emails
- Phone Calls
Encourage & Equip Parents
- Provide Resources and learning opportunities for parents
Administrate Youth Budget
Oversee Youth Security at all youth events
- Event Safety
- Volunteer back ground checks
Please send resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT call the church office.