Novesta Church of Christ (instrumental restoration church) is looking for a full time minister to oversee our ministry to children, students, and their families. Novesta is a healthy dynamic growing church with attendance growing
10% in 2012 and 12% in 2013. We are currently averaging 240 each Sunday. Novesta is a great place to work and this position will involve flexible hours, great benefits, and an enjoyable work environment. One of our goals as a church is to enhance the personal
life and ministry of our ministers. We have a young, passionate, energetic senior minister that is excited about the future of the church. Our congregation is full of people that are eager and ready to help the youth ministry succeed. We have built great relationships
throughout our community and we are the only church in town that will have a paid youth minister.
Novesta is located just outside of Cass City, MI. Cass City is the definition of small town America. Cass City has great public schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, lots of space, tremendous hunting and fishing, and
4 wonderful seasons of sporting activities including water sports, snowmobiling, golf, and much more. Cass City is a wonderful place to raise a family and share the good news about Jesus.
We invite you to check out our church’s website,
www.novestachurch.org, to get an overview of who we are and what we believe. We are excited about the future and looking for someone that is ready to partner with us to accomplish God’s plan in the
Cass City area. Please see below for more specific qualifications and responsibilities.
- Immersed believer with a heart for ministry, a firm commitment to the Bible, and a passion for the church.
- Love for children and families
- Strong organization and leadership skills
- Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
- Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth – 12th grade, including Sunday mornings, midweek programming, summer events, etc…
- Provide pastoral care for children, students, and the families within the church.
- Plan and Oversee special events; VBS, Harvest Party, Retreats, Camps, etc
- Work with the senior minister under the direction of the elders in the overall ministry and care for the church and its members. This may include weddings, funerals,
teaching, counseling, and occasional preaching opportunities.
- This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and full benefits including health insurance and retirement. We will also be happy to assist in relocation expenses.
- Please send resumes, including, if possible, any video or audio of speaking, to Youth & Family Minister, Novesta Church of Christ, 2896 Cemetery Rd, Cass City, MI
- You may also send your resumes via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org, please include ‘Youth & Family Minister’ in the subject line.
- If you have questions about the position, you may call the church office at 989-872-3658 and ask for Brad.