We are seeking a full-time Family Pastor to lead our family ministry, giving oversight to our children’s and student ministries.
The Family Pastor is responsible to oversee the spiritual development of our children from birth through high school, by developing a strategy for discipleship through providing proven curriculum; recruiting, casting vision with and training volunteer staff;
and developing events and programs that resource and disciple children and students toward maturity in their relationships with Christ. They will also partner with parents and families to equip them as the primary discipling relationship in their children’s
lives. As a part of the staff, the Family Pastor will participate in fulfilling HomeFront’s annual objectives.
The Family Pastor is responsible for building relationships with children and their families. Responsibilities include researching and recommending curriculum for all programs involving children’s ministries; recruiting and supporting volunteers; attending
and administering regularly scheduled programming and special events for children and families.
Additional duties include attending Staff Team Meetings, participating in Worship services regularly, and administering special programming.
Children’s & Youth Ministry
- Recruitment, coordination & Training of volunteers
- Provide Curriculum
- Developing of strategy
- Connecting events
- Equipping parents with resources
- Provide special events for training and education of parents
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree.
• 5 years of ministry experience.
- Ability to develop structures and systems that will help parents and children grow spiritually
- Spiritual gift mix that includes leadership, evangelism and administration.
• Personality traits that include being creative, energetic, organized and goal-oriented.
Please send resume. Applicants will be contacted.
Salary will be negotiable based on experience and education. Compensation will also include health benefits and retirement.