Family Worship Center
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Date Posted: 5/6/2013
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 650-750
Job Type: Full-Time
Family Worship Center is looking for a Worship Pastor who is called to serving the local church. We are looking for a leader who is a skilled musician, knowledgeable of music theory, strong vocalist, and a team builder who knows how to recruit and equip
Requirements include at least 3 years in ministry experience, with at least 1 year of worship leading and overseeing a team. Experience in leading a team is necessary. Ministry experience in a church of 500 +.
Individual profile needs: seasoned Believer, teachable spirit, conflict resolver, excellent communicator, self-motivated, detail oriented, time managing, humble servant and sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.
Our genre of worship includes music such as Bethel Music, Jesus Culture, Matt Redman, Chris Tomlin and Hillsong.
Proposed Qualities of Worship Pastor
- Fits and functions very well with our existing pastoral team
- Demonstration and evidence of your growing relationship with Jesus
- Deep connection to the act of worship as an individual, listens to worship
regularly and is very familiar with the culture of worship
- Ability to lead the people into a connection with God’s presence
- Love for the local church; is pastoral
- Creative, innovative and progressive
- Excellent musician and vocal leader
- Basic knowledge of sound equipment
Proposed Job Description
- Works closely with our Senior Pastor and Pastoral Staff
- Lead and Direct worship for our services
- Interactive, Spiritually sensitive worship leadership is priority
- Develop creative and thoughtful worship experiences for special events
- Oversee and Direct our Technical Department; Sound and Media
- Direct maintenance of technical and sound equipment
- Administrate schedules for musicians/vocalists and lead rehearsals?
- Recruit, train and develop worship leaders, and other
- Train, serve, and support worship teams for children’s and student’s ministries?
- Provide pastoral care for worship teams and church family?
Benefits for this position include the following:
- Full-time position with pay based on experience/$25,000 per year plus benefits
- Health Insurance
- Paid phone service
- 1 week paid vacation (increases per year)
- Continuing training and ongoing development
For consideration, please submit your resume and video links of you leading worship to email@example.com. Note that a Live Video Recording is REQUIRED for you to be considered.