Kids Director - Hilton Head Island Community Church
**We are looking for a female in her 20's to early 30's for this position who has had some experience in the local church or in a church camp as an intern, volunteer, or at the staff level. These two things will be the first qualifications before we consider any resumes. Thank you!
Hilton Head Island Community Church is growing and is looking for a Children’s Director for our Kids Ministry called “Island Kidz.” HHICC consistently has between 60-85 children attending two Sunday services and expects continued growth.
Are you passionate about helping children learn about Jesus, connecting families to the life of the church, and assembling & growing a caring team of volunteers?
Are you intrigued by the idea of creating the “best hour of a child’s week” each Sunday?
Can you recruit, train and develop a team of volunteers to show God’s love on a weekly basis to
an ever-expanding group of children?
Are you interested in helping a growing church continue to grow?
Do you have a high view of “serving as part of discipleship” and do you have a strong desire to
reach unchurched families?
This is not a pastoral care position, but an equipping position to make a difference in the lives of
the children and families that God is sending to HHICC.
1. Leadership, growth and innovation of Island Kidz – including everything from curriculum and
teaching to safety and security to volunteer recruitment and training and environment
2. Requires the ability to effectively lead a team and to raise up new volunteers at a rapid rate.
Solid organizational, administrative, and communication skills are a must.
3. Must be extremely hard-working and demonstrate a “whatever it takes” attitude to get things
done with excellence.
4. Other desired characteristics include strong interpersonal skills; growing leader; team builder;
sense of humor; risk-taker (seminary not required).
• A solid calling to children's ministry
• The ability to manage a growing children’s ministry system
• A passion for the Bible and innovation
• An ability to teach, lead classes and lead meetings (volunteers/staff)
• A team player
• A positive attitude
• A risk taker
• Experience with and passion for children and family ministry
• A drive for evangelism and reaching the unchurched
• A high commitment to the local church
** A Bachelors Degree is also required.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's PastorChurch In The Son
- Orlando, Florida
- December 8
Director of Children's MinistryNewsong Los Angeles Covenant Church
- Culver City, California
- December 7
Children's MinisterChrist Pacific Church
- Huntington Beach, California
- December 7
Children's PastorBakersfield First Assembly
- Bakersfield, California
- December 6
Children's PastorIngleside Baptist Church
- Macon, Georgia
- December 6
Hilton Head Island Community Church
Our church started in 2007 as a multi-site campus. In September 2011, we became our own independent church. We have had steady growth since our inception in 2007. Our mission is to passionately share the Message of Jesus Christ and lead people to follow Him.More...