Part Time Approximately 20hrs per week (Potential for Full Time based on Candidate)
The video production team is looking for a video producer. The ideal candidate has a passion for telling stories through images, is a conceptual thinker with excellent communication skills, and able to take creative concepts from start to finish. The applicant
must be a strong shooter/editor with extensive understanding of framing, lenses, lighting and cameras. We are looking for a person who works well with deadlines and is highly organized and productive. We work as a team and are looking for a someone who works
well in a collaborative environment. This position will require a skill set in both shooting and editing video. Must provide a link to a website with most current work.
- Creating video content for all areas of Journey Community Church
- Direct talent and manage shoots efficiently
- Conceptualize, shoot and edit creative content
- Train volunteers to create creative content
BASIC PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
* Uphold Biblical priorities in life, in the order outlined below:
- Growing personal relationship with Christ
- Relationship with spouse (if married)
- Relationship with children (if applicable)
- Purpose in life/ministry
- Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the church.
- Adhere to and encompass the qualities and characteristics required of Journey Community Church employees, as defined by the Policies and Procedures Handbook
- Fulfill the requirements of The Journey Way
- 2-3 years of experience behind a camera
- Strong technical background of cameras, lighting video equipment, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro Studio or Adobe Premiere
- Must provide a link to a website with your most current work
- Would like experience in After Effects
- Deadline for Applications is June 15th
To apply please send a cover letter, resume and a link to your most current work to HR@journeypeople.com