Graphic Designer: FT Approximately 40hrs per week
We are seeking an imaginative and team-oriented Graphic Designer to create for a variety of print media including brochures, ads, newsletters and packaging for Journey Community Church. Duties include the conceptualization, design and production of original
artwork for print media. Experience with Macintosh computers is a plus. We are looking for a detail-oriented person who is highly organized and possesses excellent time management skills. You must have strong written and verbal communication abilities and
be a self-starter that thrives as a part of a team. The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment is a must. The ideal candidate has a passion for telling stories through images, is a conceptual thinker with excellent communication skills,
and able to take creative concepts from start to finish. The applicant must be a strong designer with extensive understanding of branding, marketing, layout and software/hardware in relation to this skill set. We are looking for a person who works well with
deadlines and is highly organized and productive. We work as a team and are looking for a someone who works well in a collaborative environment. This position will require a skill set in both conceptualization and editing. Must provide a link to a website
with most current work.
- Creating graphical content for all areas of Journey Community Church
- Direct talent and manage projects efficiently
- Conceptualize, design and edit creative content
- Train volunteers to create creative content
BASIC PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
* Uphold Biblical priorities in life, in the order outlined below:
- Growing personal relationship with Christ
- Relationship with spouse (if married)
- Relationship with children (if applicable)
- Purpose in life/ministry
- Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the church.
- Adhere to and encompass the qualities and characteristics required of Journey Community Church employees, as defined by the Policies and Procedures Handbook
- Fulfill the requirements of The Journey Way
- 2-3 years of experience
- Strong technical background of adobe suite, brand marketing, etc.
- Must provide a link to a website with your most current work
- Deadline for Applications is June 15th
To apply please send a cover letter, resume and a link to your most current work to HR@journeypeople.com.