Northside Christian Church (NCC) is looking for an energetic, engaging, creative person to dive in with our “Next Steps” Ministry. This person will be responsible for evaluating; leading and creating environments that help people take their
next step with Jesus. Our goal is to help make disciples who can make disciples by creating ‘Come and See,’ ‘Follow Me’ and ‘Fishers of Men’ environments. This role will coordinate all promotion of Next Steps and collaborate with the proper staff.
The day to day responsibilities of this role involves leading the Next Steps Team of volunteers who serve in the NEXT environments (The Living Room, Information Center, Greeters, Baptism and New Member Process). You will lead in these areas as well as host
periodically during the weekend worship gatherings. This role will report to the College Age & Next Steps Pastor and serve on the Ministry Team. Do you pursue people, enjoy adapting to new situations and always look for ways to create ministry? If you said
“yes” then we want to talk with you.
NCC is a growing community of believers with an average weekend attendance of over 5000 people. We are an independent Christian Church that is an Elder protected, Staff led fellowship in New Albany, Indiana.
• Must be a follower of Jesus Christ, exhibiting a growing relationship and spiritual maturity
• Must be a team player
• Must be comfortable with teaching and equipping others
• Must possess team-building and leadership skills
• Must be dependable, self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative
• Must possess a strong work ethic with the ability to balance needs of family
This is our holistic direction as Church leaders and lay leaders that we’re committed to living out in our daily lives. Expectations are everything and the Word leads us in this living.
• Gathering (weekend worship experience)
• Guarding (personal growth and protection of unity)
• Grouping (involved in group life)
• Giving (time, meaningful service, & faithful financially)
• Going (willing to share faith & invest well into others)
Interested candidates should submit:
Cover letter and resume (including references).
Provide a detailed explanation of your disciple-making philosophy.
Share your life verses from the Bible, include why they have become part of your journey.
Provide a brief outline of the last time you shared the Gospel. Include any results/next steps
List your weaknesses in ministry, how you’ve realized them and allowed them to not hinder you.
Email your complete package to: email@example.com
DO NOT POST YOUR RESUME HERE. MUST BE RECEIVED BY EMAIL
You may also submit by mail to:
Northside Christian Church
ATTN: NEXT Step Associate
4407 Charlestown Road
New Albany, IN 47150