Northside Christian Church (NCC) is looking for an energetic, engaging, creative person to lead our 9th - 12th Grade Ministry in the spiritual formation of families. This person will help lead
“The Rising” which is a family of students committed to knowing God and making Him known one life at a time. Your primary strengths need to be communicating the Gospel to students, as well as on-going communication with students and parents. Do you
have a passion to coordinate and develop adult and student leaders who can invest their lives into others? Can you pursue people, enjoy adapting to new situations and always look for ways to create ministry? If you said “yes” then we want to talk with you.
If you have strong leadership skills and the correct experience you could be a candidate to not only lead in this role, but also lead the Student Ministry Team (5th-12th grade).
NCC is a growing community of believers with an average weekend attendance of over 5000 people. We are an independent Christian Church that is an Elder protected, Staff led fellowship in New Albany, Indiana.
• Must be a follower of Jesus Christ, exhibiting a growing relationship and spiritual maturity
• Must be a team player
• Must be comfortable with teaching and equipping others
• Must possess team-building and leadership skills
• Must be dependable, self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative
• Must possess a strong work ethic with the ability to balance needs of family
This is our holistic direction as Church leaders and lay leaders that we’re committed to living out in our daily lives. Expectations are everything and the Word leads us in this living.
• Gathering (weekend worship experience)
• Guarding (personal growth and protection of unity)
• Grouping (involved in group life)
• Giving (time, meaningful service, & faithful financially)
• Going (willing to share faith & invest well into others)
Interested candidates should submit:
Cover letter and resume (including references).
Provide a detailed explanation of your disciple-making philosophy.
Share your life verses from the Bible, include why they have become part of your journey.
Provide a brief outline of the last time you shared the Gospel. Include any results/next steps
List your weaknesses in ministry, how you’ve realized them and allowed them to not hinder you.
Email your complete package to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT POST YOUR RESUME HERE. MUST BE RECIEVED BY EMAIL
You may also submit by mail to:
Northside Christian Church
ATTN: 9th - 12th Grade Minister
4407 Charlestown Road
New Albany, IN 47150