Bayside Church-Woodland is a church that is exceptionally active in serving the community and poised to grow. We anticipate a Senior Pastor who loves God, understands leadership and the building of leaders and who loves to laugh. This is a church open and
ready to be led, we anticipate loving a new pastor and his family and consider this an exciting opportunity for the right person.
Desired Qualities and Competencies
- Must meet the qualifications of 1 Timothy 3:1-7
- Must be a man of great personal integrity and prayer.
- Must possess strong leadership skills with the ability and desire to build leaders.
- Must be an excellent communicator, skilled at opening and teaching God’s Word in a relevant and compelling manner.
- Must possess a great reputation from those who know him.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years ministry experience and have earned a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college, or have a combination of education and experience that is deemed equivalent to these requirements.
- Must be in agreement with Bayside Woodland’s Statement of Faith.
To learn more about our church, our community, and to be considered as an applicant, please review the full job description and application process at:
Only candidates who have completed the application process will be considered for the position.
Please DO NOT apply via churchstaffing.com.
Any and all inquiries should be made to email@example.com
Please do not call our office for any updates.