Carolina Forest Community Church was planted 17 years ago in a brand new community in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. CFCC is a non-denominational church family striving to be the heartbeat of our community!
Following the example that Jesus himself set, CFCC is a "come as you are" and "meet people where they are" style of ministry. CFCC desires to reach people from all walks of life and shepherd them at their various levels of spiritual maturity.
For more information of CFCC and our minstries, check out carolinaforest.org.
The Media/Technology Director at CFCC is primarily responsible for all multi-media communications as well as leadership of the volunteer Technology Team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- graphic design of media for print, web, and on-screen communication
- update and maintain social media outlets, mass email, and church website
- creation of video elements as needed for weekend services or other ministry needs
- recruit, train, and schedule volunteers for CFCC Technology Team
- scheduled maintenance and upgrades of current sound, video, and lighting equipment
- serve as production director of weekend worship environments
- You must clearly love the Lord and be submitted to God's lordship over your life
- You must have a working knowledge and experience with Adobe design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) as well as professional video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Affects)
- You must have experience in producing worship services (sound, video, and lighting)
- You must be capable of filming, editing and producing video
Please submit resume as well as examples of graphic design and video work to email@example.com or
Carolina Forest Community Church
Attn: Pastor Tyler Edwards
1381 Carolina Forest Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579