Carolina Forest Community Church was planted 15 years ago in a brand new community in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. CFCC is a non-denominational church family striving to be the heartbeat of our community!
Following the example that Jesus himself set, CFCC is a "come as you are" and "meet people where they are" style of ministry. CFCC continues to grow in membership and outreach, encompassing people from all walks of life and shepherding them at their various
levels of spiritual maturity.
The Children’s Ministry Director at CFCC is primarily responsible for the leadership of all the Children’s Ministry programs and the shepherding of all the volunteers who serve within these programs.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create excellent environments on Sunday morning by constant evaluation and systematic improvements.
- Oversee the setup and operation of all related children’s ministry environments on Sunday morning, including check-in, individual children’s environments, security, check out, setup and tear down.
- Communicate weekly and meet monthly with Children’s Ministry leaders in order to build ownership and equip them to lead other volunteers.
- Adapt and prepare weekly curriculum and activities for children ages 0 through 5th grade.
- You must have a growing relationship with Christ, clearly love the Lord and be submitted to His lordship over your life.
- You must love people and have the ability to lead the volunteers who serve within the Children’s Ministry.
- You must have a passion for kids and their journey toward a relationship with Christ.
- You must have an education degree (preferably Christian education) and/or a minimum of 2 years experience in a Children’s Ministry atmosphere.
- This is a full-time staff position with a base salary of $35,000.
Please submit resume to email@example.com or
Carolina Forest Community Church
Attn: Diane Moore
1381 Carolina Forest Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579