Want to be part of a team of filmmakers and animators dedicated to using their artistry to
change the world? Are you someone who thinks Christ-centered media should be some
of the best content being created today? Are you a high capacity individual who loves a
Potential Church has an immediate opening for a fulltime Video Producer to join our
Video Team. We’re looking for someone with a heart for telling great stories and the
ability to take a project from pre-production to final delivery.
• Extensive experience with Adobe CS/CC production software, including Premiere
• Experience with DSLR-based and/or large-sensor type camera
• Familiar with audio capture, editing and mixing techniques and equipment
• Comfortable with content delivery technology and codecs
• You are energetic, self-motivated and love to laugh
• You thrive in a team environment, and feed off others’ ideas
• You are highly organized and understand the value of good systems
• You have a high degree of comfort with computers and software
• You are consistently striving to learn, to grow and to discover
IT WOULD ROCK IF YOU
• Have some background in After Effects and/or Maya/Cinema 4D
• Geek out about color grading
• Are into the latest and greatest software and hardware solutions coming out
• Have some background in web-based delivery like FTP, YouSendIt, etc.
• Appreciate the genius of Christopher Nolan
• Be an integral part of the Video Team that crafts stories through video
• Create original media that will help drive the direction of Potential Church
• Work on multiple projects at once, adhering to tight deadlines
• Lead out on content delivery to multiple locations around the world
• Help develop a team of volunteers and use your influence to help them reach
• Be passionate about Jesus and Potential Church, and represent both with
excellence, on and off the job
This position is full-time and onsite at our campus in Cooper City, FL. Send links to your
video demo reel, your resume, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have a video demo reel, you better get to work.