We are looking for a self motivated, talented, "people person" to provide vision and leadership for the music department at K2 the Church. Applicants must be able to provide leadership for all Worship Leaders, Band Leaders, and all music department volunteers.
Individual will be responsible to develop and implement strategies for the spiritual and artistic growth of all musicians. Individual will be responsible for scheduling of all bands and worship leaders and will also need to lead worship on a regular basis.
1. Spiritual Maturity with education and/or experience in leadership and/or ministry.
2. Excellent/passionate lifestyle of worship and gifting in corporate worship leadership.
3. Effective communicator and vision caster.
4. Excellent leadership capabilities with experience leading teams.
5. Excellent vocal capabilities (expertise on at least instrument desired).
All applicants please email Mike Routledge at: firstname.lastname@example.org:
Include the following items in your email.
1. Current resume'
2. Video samples of you leading worship (if possible)
3. MP3 samples demonstrating your overall musical talents. (If possible)