FBC is committed to being a church family “Passionate about Pursuing Jesus Christ!” We puruse Him in the “true knowledge” of scripture (Phil 2:1-10). We puruse Him in love for others (Jn 15:1-13). We puruse Him in proclaiming the glory of
the cross to the nations (I Cor 2:1-5). The church is a multi-generational and multi-ethnic ministry that God is using locally and globally. Currently, the church is seeking the Lord for an additional pastor to oversee and lead our student ministry.
The church has a strong teen ministry and an exploding children’s ministry. This ministry includes Baptist Christian School with almost 400 students from Pre-school to 12th grade.
Our ambition for youth ministry is to help each student become a disciple who is a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ, not just a spectator. FBC is committed to equipping families to train their children to love and serve Christ for the glory of God.
As required in I Timothy 3 and Titus 1 we desire a man full of faith, character, and humility with a strong love for truth. He must have a comprehensive knowledge of both the English Bible and Systematic Theology; and be in agreement with the doctrinal position
of the church. He is expected to have a good work ethic (Col 3:23; II Tim 4:5) and be a man who sees the opportunities God is giving him in the community, and be decisive so as to grasp these opportunities for Christ. If he is married, his wife shall be expected
to support him in his ministry in word and service as situations require. It is anticipated that she would have at least one ministry in the church.
- He must be a Pastor who cares for and encourages God’s people, no matter their age; such servant leadership transcends titles and job descriptions.
- He shall develop the Jr. High and High School Ministry.
- He shall oversee the children’s ministry staff.
- He shall assist the Teaching Pastor with annual Parenting Classes.
- He shall be involved in the community with the goal of modeling and sharing Christ.
- His teaching responsibilities shall include: Weekly Youth Group Meetings, Baptist Christian School (occasionally) and the church services (occasionally).
- He will assist the other pastors as needs and occasions arise.
Please send résumés to email@example.com (No phone calls please)