Black Rock Church is a dynamic and growing church of almost 2000 people that seeks to see lives transformed by the Gospel in order to see people Love God, Love Others, and Serve Their World. We are looking for someone who loves the Lord, is called to student
ministry, and is looking to be committed to an amazing church for years to come. We are also looking for someone who is a team player to join the Lead Director of Student Ministries and other staff in a team oriented approach to ministry. Though this
person will be working with all areas of student ministry as part of the team, they will have focus in different aspects of the high school ministry.
Goals and Responsibilities – we are looking for the right person to:
- Work with the rest of the student ministry team in the planning and execution of the weekly Middle School and High School programming
- Teach, with passion, the Word to students in a relevant and engaging way.
- Aid in the placement of High School students serving on Sunday mornings and within the middle school ministry.
- Work with the rest of the student ministry team in the planning and execution of outreach opportunities apart from or in partnership with YoungLife.
- Work with the rest of the student ministry team in the planning and execution of life changing semi-annual retreats for students
- Lead the planning and execution of annual summer missions program for high school students
- Recruit and train a volunteer Adult Ministry Team within the high school ministry
- Recruit and train a Student Ministry Team within the high school ministry
- Effectively communicate information to students and parents in order to effectively facilitate ministry
- Participate in a variety of Black Rock events
- Attend weekly pastoral staff meetings in order to participate as a member of the larger staff ministry team.
This position is full time with medical benefits. This position will report directly to the Lead Director of Student Ministries and will work very closely with the other members of the student ministry staff.
How to Apply
Please submit the following:
1) your resume
2) a cover letter, a list of three references (with full contact information including address, phone, and email)
3) a page that tells us about your spiritual journey (concise is good!), your call to ministry, and one thing about students that makes you laugh.
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out at: www.brcc.org or on FB @