Handi*Camp is one outreach of Handi*Vangelism Ministries International (HVMI), a Christian missionary organization founded in 1973. Handi*Camp provides overnight Christian camping programs to over 150 campers with various physical, mental or multiple disabilties each summer in southeastern PA and southern NJ currently using two rented camp facilities.
HVMI is seeking a new missionary to serve full time as Handi*Camp Director to lead and continue the growth and development of this specialized camping ministry. A detailed position description is available to provide additional information.
HVMI is a multi-faceted ministry. Opportunities exist to also be involved in other outreaches of HVMI (besides Handi*Camp):
* BASIS - for bereaved parents and families
* Disability Training - supporting the church in disability ministry
* Discipleship Ministries/Sharing HOPE - year round opportunities for people with disabilities, people who are hospitalized, or people who live in residential facilities
* Grief Seminars - help for coping with loss
* International - HVMI Ghana ministries and other training ministries
* Minds Renewed - addressing mental health issues
* PIP - for parents of individuals with disabilities
* REST Ministries - for those who have experienced abuse, addictions, imprisonment
* Twilight Senior Ministries - for those in nursing homes
Missionaries with HVMI are faith-supported for personal salary (each person on the HVMI staff can attest how God faithfully provides through donations by individuals and churches each month!). Training and assistance is given to all new missionaries to help in establishing a team of prayer and financial supporters. HVMI funds provide reimbursement of ministry expenses for each HVMI missionary.
Prayerfully consider joining the HVMI staff team. Check out our ministry website at www.hvmi.org.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Handi*Vangelism Ministries International
Handi*Vangelism Ministries International is a faith-based mission that exists to share the love of the Lord Jesus Christ and to equip the Church to share His love with people around the world who have disabilities, medical or mental health challenges or broken hearts, so that they may become growing and serving members of the body of Christ. More...